To better serve students while our physical locations are closed, you can now book online appointments with Learning Services faculty using Zoom. You can book a variety of different sessions:
Math Help - 45 minutes
- Connect one-on-one with a Learning Services math instructor to refresh your math skills, and to ask questions related to the math courses in your program
- Click on the icon next to the faculty member’s name to find out the specfici type of support they offer
Writing Help - 45 minutes
- These sessions help students plan, research, write, cite, and revise their written assignments. We can help you improve your writing at any stage.
- Faculty will review your writing, point out sample errors, and teach you how to correct those errors.
- In addition, faculty can help you with intercultural communication, computer skills and presentations. Click on the icon next to the faculty member’s name to find out what other support they offer.
Study Skills - 45 minutes
- Learning Services can help you refresh your academic skills, develop stronger study strategies and prepare for exams. Book an appointment with faculty to get started.