Here you can book an online appointment with a Learning Services faculty member. After booking, you will receive a confirmation email with a Zoom link. Click on this link at the time of your appointment.
- Help you to understand the assignment or paper & provide constructive feedback
- Provide support in topics such as Math and Stats, Business and Accounting, Health Sciences, Nursing and A&P, or Electrical and Electronics
- Clarify or explain class lectures and activities in a variety of formats
- Suggest where to look for the answers
Faculty will offer you guidance and encourage independent learning, so you can do the work more effectively. This helps you gain confidence in your own abilities.
What is expected of students?
- To determine and discuss what area of learning they need help with
- To actively participate in the tutoring sessions
- To cancel sessions with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice
- To follow-up if an appointment is missed or needs to be rescheduled
Important Cancellation Information
- In your Saskpolytech email, find the email sent to you by Libcal for the appointment
- You can type Libcal into the Search box at the top of your email window.
- Scroll to the bottom of the email to find the cancellation information and link.
- Click on link, and then click on Yes
- You will receive a cancellation confirmation email.
Click on the icon next to the faculty member’s name to find out the specific type of support they offer
You may select a 45 minute appointment or 25 minute appointment